We welcome you as a new patient, or returning patient, to our practice! This page is filled with information regarding your visit to our practice, which will both help us and help you expedite and enjoy your visit with us a bit more.
When you visit our practice, whether for your first time or as a follow-up visit:
- Bring any up-to-date insurance card(s)
- Bring your license or another form of photo ID
- Please let the receptionist know if your demographic information has changed (name, phone, address, e-mail, etc)
Please be aware of all copayments, deductibles, etc. Please contact your insurance carrier for more information or to answer any questions you may have.
Copayments will be collected at the time of the visit
Deductible plans will have $100 collected at the time of service, which will go toward your deductible bill from your insurance plan.
For new patients or those that have not updated paperwork in over a year, please log in to the patient portal or print and fill out the following forms before your appointment:
- Patient Information & Medical History
- Notice of Financial Responsibility and Waiver
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Note: These forms are in PDF file format. You will need Adobe Reader or another PDF file reader to view them.
We will ask you to fill these out when you show up to your appointment if they are not completed beforehand, which may lead to longer wait times in our office.